Saturday, October 30, 2010

The 900 Trick Therapy Pony!

She tells me "picture it as a dark cloud' lighting a vanilla candle hoping this will bring me forward towards my closure,'Pay day', whatever the fuck just get me out of here you idiot!...

Im what ever age you want it to be and the candle still smells like lies and shit!

You cost $500 and there yet there are so many of you victimised perfectly legitimate passionate people in emotional labor who have no fucking idea what the fuck you are writing in your regurgitated handbooks.... "Stand up and be counted or go down as a weakling you fucking piece of shit!"

My headset is an icon of strength and secret ignorance, so powerful i am destroying my own life as well as all of yours!

My therapy is in your hands, so clever you must be to have me here???

You clever cunt you!

You fucking unpacked a big bag of shit you cant even begin to fill your self satisfied closet with!

You are happy!

You are happy!

Keep telling me and everyone else that!

Educate me!

Respect me like you say you do!

Lie to me!

...............Lie to me!


....................Cunt!




No comments:

Post a Comment